Monday, February 14, 2011

The Miracle of Music

Hey S.I.Q. fans!

   This entry won't be quite as lengthy as some of my previous ones, but there are some things I wish to share with you.
   1. Buy tickets and come to our battle of the bands at Tremont music hall. This will be our last battle for the forseeable future. Don't miss your last chance to see us play competitively. Tickets are, as always $10.
   2. Our very own James Nelson has created a website describing the miracle and effects of music theory. I find the concept to be right on the money. Go check it out and share your own experienc. The website is somewhat of a project, and he gets credit for people who comment. http://musictherapyeffects.blogspot.com/p/psychologically-effects.html
   3. Phil, James, and I have recently been mindblown by a band called Pagan's Mind. Think Prog Metal with a touch of Power. The music is fantastic.
   And that's pretty much it for this entry. Rock on!

Cole Millward
S.I.Q. bassist

No comments:

Post a Comment